Our 4 week residential courses offer a fun and enjoyable way of not only learning English, but to experience the wonderful Philippines. We have regular excursions around the islands, activities and visits to many of the sights and sounds of the Philippines. Experience the food, music, and the American style shopping malls.
And we give you!
- Course registration
- Transport to and from Mactan Cebu International Airport at the commencement and completion of your stay with us
- Full board accommodation in twin-bedded air-conditioned bedrooms
- The services of an English qualified and experienced tutor at all times.
- CertTEFL Teach English as a Foreign Language.
- ESOL English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- TOEFL Test of English as a Foreign Language.
- TOEIC Test Of English for International Communication.
- IELTS International English Language Testing System.
- JetSet Junior and Senior English Tests.
- ELSA English Language Skills Assessment - This qualification has been approved for the UK Border Agency Points Based System - You can take the test online with us now!
We want you to be successful and achieve your qualification. Theodolite Training College helps you do this with world class student support. We encourage all international students to discuss their studies with us before they arrive. You can do this by telephone, Fax, or email. While you are at the college you can speak to our international team in the Student Centre.
When you arrive you will be assigned a Student Tutor. Your Student Tutor helps you settle into the college, supports you through your time here and helps you progress to where you want to be. Student Tutors help you with your timetable, can organise extra support and help you with any problems or concerns you may have. Tutors will also tell you about the extra-curricular activities that you can join in when you are here. They are also someone you can ask for help if you have any questions.
The Accommodation team will ensure that all full time students who require accommodation are placed in the most appropriate accommodation available. We will also support our students through all aspects of their time at the college and to ensure that a safe and healthy environment is provided which is vital for the student to achieve. The Accommodation Team are on hand to provide all the help and advice you need, and to answer any questions you may have. We also help you make all the arrangements, so that your move into your accommodation is as quick and as simple as possible.
- Commitment to excellence
- Confidence in services provided.
Note: For more information including the Code of Standards Complaint procedure, please email us for further information.
We have a wide range of activities planned for the weekends and evenings, and include a variety of topics to suit most tastes and interests. We are always very happy to arrange a specific activity if there is sufficient demand. Any of our students can also take the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) with us during their stay.
The Theodolite Training Group has a vast range of experience in developing and providing learning programs for a wide variety of nationalities, and levels of knowledge and understanding.
The Group has always been dedicated and very successful in helping students achieve their aims and ambitions and this is reflected in the high standard of teaching professionals working within the Group. We offer 1:1 lessons with Native English Teachers from the UK.
- Full board hotel accommodation in the same building as the classrooms
-unlimited use of the swimming pool and fitness centre, transfers to and from the Mactan Cebu International Airport, and tutorial support with a British university lecturer.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Study Abroads in:
High School Abroad