Programme includes 2 weeks of Spanish course/20 hours per week, in combination of 10 hours (2 hours daily) of Kiteboarding Basic course (Level I).
Topics of Kiteboarding course:
- Basic knowledge/understanding of the wind
- Equipment: Parts, set-up.
- Security systems
- Controlling the kite:
* Practice with the trainer kite
* Raising the kite in the correct position
* Four lines kite, inflatable
* Neutral points and power zones
* Self rescue
* Body dragging (practicing, controlling the kite in the water)
* Relaunching, taking the kite out of the water
- Using the board:
* Exercises on the sand
* Practice using the board in the water.
The school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of
Ecuador. Our teachers are professionals with years of creative teaching experience. All our teachers has university degrees and has at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish to foreign people.
Our academia organizes different activities during the class week and during the weekends. The activities offered during the week in Manta may include visits to the nearby beaches, local craft markets, museums, etc. In Quito, the excursions include visits to churches, the old colonial part of the city, the middle of the world, historical monuments, markets, etc.
Each activity has a minimum cost to cover transportation and the entrance fees. Also, the school organizes weekend trips to places such as Otavalo, Papallacta, the mountains, la Isla de la Plata, the organic farm Rio Muchacho.
- All the equipment provided
- Instruction: personalized
- Individual or Group Spanish instruction
- Lodging with a host family (private room, all meals and laundry service).
- US$ 810 (with Individual Spanish lessons)
- US$ 734 (with Group Spanish lessons).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 25
If you want to learn and understand Spanish correctly in a relaxing and pleasant, yet professional atmosphere, come to our Spanish School. Here we provide Spanish Language programs to foreign people. We are working since 1996. Our teachers have at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language. Our...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Study Abroads in:
High School Abroad
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend