Buespanish is accredited by Swedish organism CSN. Our Swedish students can ask for loans to study Spanish in Buespanish. Our school has been recognized as Bildungsurlaub by the Federal State of Berlin. You can also obtain University credits by the Universidad Abierta Interamericana.
The school works with a Civil Organization who creates voluntary work projects. The main objective of the organization is to promote a lasting change in the lives of segregated families living in Villa Soldati and La Boca.
- Group courses start every Monday.
- There is a placement exam.
- Each level has 80 hour duration. There are examinations at the end of each level to move on to the next level.
- Material for Spanish classes is included.
- The group courses have a maximum of six students.
- The lessons are held during the morning (9 up to 13 hrs) and the afternoon (14 up to 18 hrs).
* Type of Courses:
- Spanish Intensive Course: The course is of 20 hour per week (four hours per day, from Monday till Friday). It is a group program (2 to 6 students) perfect for students who want to learn or improve their Spanish in an intensive way.
All the teachers are native speakers with university educations and are very experienced teaching Spanish to foreigners. Most have learned a second language themselves and understand the student's perspective. They are devoted to helping students best reach their goals and to keeping the classes enjoyable and entertaining.
Our students are professionals, travelers, students and retired people from all over the world. They are usually from Europe, USA, Australia, Canada and Brazil. This variety of nationalities creates a very rich atmosphere. The ages of our students range from 18 to 65 years old.
As regards the class structure we combine grammar, vocabulary, conversation, and reading. Students learn and practice Spanish working with written exercises, comics, listening songs, playing games, having conversations related to diverse topics, role plays, reading different kinds of texts such as newspapers, letters, interviews, literary fragments, advisements.
We have produced our own books, organized in six levels: Initial, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced intermediate, Advanced, and Superior. In each level the student works in order to develop the Spanish language through a communicative approach. We work on the four major abilities: reading, listening, writing and oral. Each level lasts 80 hours.
Our School offers you the opportunity to know the city and its culture going out and doing different cultural and entertainment activities, these activities are coordinated by our staff members. They are programmed during the week, not in class hours.
* Staying with an Argentinean family. We carefully selected a group of host families that will make the students feel comfortable and will help them in everything they can. Staying with a family helps the student to practice the language and get to know the Argentineans way of life. All the families are located in neighborhoods very near the school. They are in downtown or in residential areas. The houses are within a walking distance or near public transport.
* Shared apartments. The shared apartment is a great option for students that want to have privacy and be more independent. The student has the opportunity to share and exchange experiences with a native Spanish speaker or another foreign student. Students have free access to the kitchen so they can prepare their own meals.
* Private apartments. The private apartments are for those students that prefer total privacy and independence. They are fully furnished and have internet access. Students can choose an apartment on the area they prefer (subject to availability).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Material for Spanish classes
- Internet access (wireless)
- Placement test
- Welcome kit
- Free Snacks, hot and cold drinks during class breaks
- Air conditioning.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 5
M18051 is a Spanish School located in downtown Buenos Aires, a few blocks from the National Congress. The school offers an excellent opportunity to learn not only a fascinating language but also an interesting culture: Spanish and the Argentinean Culture. They take into account the different goals and interests of the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Study Abroads in:
University Study Abroad
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend