The school is situated in a residential area, in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods of Cordoba. This is also one of the city areas more related to education, some of the best schools and an important private university are located here. Downtown is only a 20 minutes bus ride away. But the area has its own facilities, with many banks, shops, malls, restaurants, bars, pubs, cinemas and discos. Our school also has a department that advises and helps the student in tourist, sports, leisure and cultural activities. Information about leisure and cultural activities in the city and how to get to them is offered daily. This department also gives the student all necessary information for learning and practicing alternative sports such as gliding, mountain bike, rappel, climbing and windsurf.
An internship is a learning experience to be developed at a professional setting, for a limited period of time. Interns do not get paid under this type of program. This program benefits not only the intern but also the receiving company/organization: on one hand, you will gain confidence, training, new/specific knowledge through your participation, besides job experience; on the other hand, the company will be enriched by the contribution of experience and knowledge brought from other latitudes.
We carefully select the companies/organizations in order to match both the interns and employer’s interests. We are also in charge of the placement, presentation and follow-up with the intern. Internships include an orientation before the actual experience starts. In order to have a rewarding experience, it is very important and necessary to be aware of the whole context in which you will be working. That is why we include in the program specific classes (introducing the student to historic, economic and social situation in Argentina), besides a personalized follow-up during the experience and the corresponding work accident insurance required by the different companies.
Our personalized attention and constant collaboration enable interns to have a full enriching experience, enhancing your skills and knowledge. The program gives a good platform to improve your Spanish and get involved in our local culture.
We have 2 different options:
- Internships Full Program intends to fulfill most of our participant’s needs. It includes a Spanish Course, high standard accommodation and recreational activities.
- Internships Basic Program has been arranged for those who already have an intermediate/advanced level of Spanish and only wish to apply to our internships service during their stay.
Length: 2 months (minimum), 6 months (maximum). We believe that 8 weeks is the minimum amount of time needed to adapt to a new socio-cultural environment and experience a genuine work immersion.
Requirements to sign up:
- To be over 18
- To be willing and able to adapt to a new environment
- Minimum experience or studies related to the field of work requested
- The level of Spanish required depends on the chosen program. If you opt for our Full Internship Program, you will be able to reach the Spanish level needed. In any case, the level of command of Spanish will be tested through a diagnostic exam and an interview.
Our staff will be constantly in touch in order to find you a suitable placement as well as give advice or guidance, if needed. If you have not yet decided in which field you would like to work in, orientation, according to your personal profile, is available. In both programs (Internships Full or Basic Program) a phone/online interview is required. Throughout our enrollment process we aim to get to know the participant better, in order to find an internship placement that suits your interests and goals.
Our internships will allow you to:
- Acquire work experience in your chosen field
- Get insight into the local culture
- Get involved in a working environment
- Learn and practice Spanish.
About This Supplier
Also see Study Abroads in:
University Study Abroad South America Argentina
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend