- Obtaining your information
- Arranging an itinerary to your specifications
- Providing you with a great experience in Thailand
Your Business, As your personal business assistant:
- Obtaining your information
- Identifying your possible suppliers
- Arranging to meet your suppliers in Thailand
I would like to share my knowledge and experience to make your holiday or business planning easier, secure and cost-effective. Whatever you are looking for Holiday or Business. I will accompany, navigate, translate and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. The service can be arranged for any number of days and special tour or business per your specifications.
Recommended the best combination of sights & activities In & Around Bangkok:
Day 1: Must See Itinerary, The Perfect Introduction to Thailand. BT 1: The Royal Grand Palace & The Royal Temple + City + Temple Tour
09:00 AM – 16:00 PM.
09:00 AM: Meet at your hotel
- The Royal Grand Palace
- The Royal Temple (Wat Phra Kaew, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha Image)
- Wat Pho (The Temple of The Reclining Buddha Image)
- Canal tour, Private Long Tail Boat, By the river see Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
- Pak Klong Talad (Flowers & Vegetables Market)
More information for this itinerary: This tour is the perfect introduction to Thailand's architecture, Culture and Tradition in a day. During the tour, we will provide you the useful information to find the friendly places, getting around and the hot spots in Bangkok
Price A: My fee is 2,000 Baht - For personal qualified & experienced English speaking tour guide. In addition, there are personal fees for local transportation (tuk tuk, taxi meter & skytrain or BTS), meal, admissions and etc. which cost approximately 2,200 Baht and the total of approximately 4,200 Baht for the day (2 persons)
Day 2: Local Lifestyle. Morning: Countryside Lifestyle + Maeklong Railway Market (Unique Local Fresh Market) + Damnern Saduak Floating Market + Private Rowing Boat. It will take about an hour from Bangkok. Afternoon: City Lifestyle. Bangkok Walking Tour (The Current Bangkok Way of Life)
07:00 AM – 16:00 PM.
Option 3: Train Market & Amphawa Floating Market
Maeklong Railway Market is a unique local fresh market.Just before the train arrives in the town, the market stallholders have to pull back their awnings and remove their produce from the tracks. They then have to repeat all of this when the train returns. Fortunately it is not a busy track. The train leaves four times and it arrives four times.
On the way, experience countryside and look for the windmills, this has long been a salt- producing area, and wind sails still revolve quietly above the flats. Traditionally, ocean water was drawn into the drying pans with wind power, using windmills made with bamboo frame and canvas vanes.
Amphawa Evening Floating Market, this one doesn’t start to get going until the late afternoon. Very good news for late risers and It is also more authentic as you won’t find the rows and rows of stalls selling the same tacky souvenirs. This is where the Thai tourists come to experience a floating market. Enjoy a private long-tail boat ride to see the fireflies flash over the trees on the bank of the peaceful river.
Price B: 6,900 Baht for 2 persons.
- Private tour as indicated in itinerary
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Private qualified and experienced English speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned minivan with driver
- All admission fees as indicated in itinerary
- All transfers and taxes.
- The tour is flexible & designed exclusively for you
- We are based on First Confirm, First Serve
- For our confirmation via E-mail, when you agree with the idea of itinerary
- You provide your hotel for our meeting
- We will provide a fully itinerary & useful information for our confirmation
- Please provide payment in cash in the end of each day tour
- Your personal tour guide will call you at your hotel or leave a welcome message
- The tour does not include meals
- We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend