I am a Bali travel and tour specialist let him make your Bali vacation the best holiday ever. Satisfaction guaranteed, mix and match for a free & easy holiday plan Language proficiency : English, Japanese, Indonesian, Balinese Bali Car Rental & Customized Bali Tours for a special Bali holiday.
We handle the visitors that want to have private tour service whether alone, with family or with friends. A customer is free to create their itinerary or ask us to create the itinerary. Our advantages over other tour packages are:
- The Visitors get to plan their own itinerary. Travel to as many destination spots as they can fit in.
- Experience the true Bali life style. They get to visit interesting places normal tourists do not get to experience.
- Our personal guidance on do and do not, places for great bargains, places for good food, and places for accommodation, and many others that activities of tourism that we can offer and negotiate.
With a personal car and driver you can be flexible when planning your Bali holiday, here's a few ideas to get you started. You can enjoy day tours similar to the tour itineraries below or combine them into a multi day tour of Bali Island. The following sample Balinese tour itineraries are meant to demonstrate the possibilities for your Bali holiday when you have your own car and driver.
KINTAMANI VOLCANO, TRADITIONAL BALINESE CULTURE & ARTS TOUR
A colourful day tour for you to immerse yourself in the beauty of Bali Island. The first stop at Batubulan village to see the fascinating Barong & Kris dances. We continue to Celuk village to see a traditional Balinese gold and silver work center then Batuan Village to see traditional Balinese architecture and some paintings from famous Balinese artists.
Next we can drive to Mas village (near Ubud) to see a traditional Balinese wood carving center or go directly to Kintamani volcano and Lake Batur, one of the most spectacular crater lakes in the world. Enjoy a scenic lunch overlooking the lake then you can choose to visit Balinese temples, stop at a traditional Balinese village or just drive around looking at beautiful rice terraces.
We can drive back to your hotel arriving about 6 or 7pm or continue on if you're planning a multi day tour. This example Bali tour will show you a good cross section of Balinese culture, amazing scenery that only Bali can offer and if you're interested, the opportunity to buy traditional Balinese arts and crafts direct from the source.
BALINESE CULTURE, SCENERY & NATURE TOUR - TANAH LOT SUNSET
Visit the famous Taman Ayun Temple, followed by the crocodiles at Bali Crocodile Park. Then we drive through Tabanan town and Wanasari village to see wonderful and colourful butterflies at the Balinese Butterfly Park. After that we can go to a nice cool village near a rain forest to visit Batukaru Temple and drive through beautiful Balinese rice terraces at Jatiluwih village.
Then we can visit the Bali Botanical Gardens to see a huge collection of tropical flora and Lake Beratan to see one of finest and coolest places in Bali. We finish the day with a spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
BESAKIH MOTHER TEMPLE & BALINESE HEARTLAND TOUR
The interesting feature of this itinerary is Pura Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung which is considered by the Balinese as the center or Mother Temple. It is the largest and the holiest temple in Bali. We pass through many places of interest such as Gianyar (the weaving center of Bali) and visit traditional markets before arriving at Pura Besakih early in the afternoon.
We can also stop at Klungkung to visit Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice with its painting on the ceiling which depicts the punishment in hell and the regards of heaven. We can visit Goa Lawah Temple famous as sanctuary for thousand of bats and located near Kusamba beach, a traditional salt producing village.
On the way to Besakih Temple we will stop for lunch, while you are eating you will enjoy beautiful panoramas. On the way back we will drive through Bangli regency and if we have time visit Pemuteran village and arrive at the hotel in the evening.
- Special Interest Travel - Often people have a special interest or requirement during their Bali vacation, and I have helped many people to find their requirement. Whether you are interested in Balinese culture, Indonesian music, water sports or shopping I can show you the best of Bali.
- Bali Car Rental & customized Bali holidays - Anything is possible, Custom Bali Tours can help you with all your Bali travel and tour requirements, just tell me what you need and I'll arrange it. From daily car rental or a one way trip to anywhere in Bali I can get you where ever you want to go. Not only can you go anywhere in Bali but you'll be in a comfortable, air conditioned 4x4 vehicle with a seating capacity of up to 6 passengers.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend