All The Guided Tours are tailored to your requests, walking tour, or bus or boat, or carriage. Garden tours are based on connection of garden and city architecture, for all garden enthusiasts. Possibly connected with trip outside of Prague to the farms in the countryside. Observing animals, learning about Czech nature, bathing in some romantic lake and making fire.
Standard Prague Guided Tours are led by licensed, experienced guide and you see everything important, eat Czech dumplings, enjoy the best beer in Europe. And Prague is a fairy tale with cobble stones and medieval legends, very cheap and safe.
- Prague Castle and its gardens
- Charles Bridge( from 14th century, gallery of statues)
- The Old Town with tour about historical styles and Astronomical clock (every hour show)
- Jewish quarter
- The romantic Lesser Town
- Boat trip with dinner on the boat and sunset
- Communist tour with visit of Museum of Communism
- Ghost tour
- Photo tour
Outside tours are done by bus and we walk and eat and live in the cities, so that you can feel the atmosphere of Czech countryside.
- Terezin concentration camp
- Czeský Krumlov – south eastern picturesque city with the castle
- Kutná Hora
- Bathing in lake
- Farming tour
- Visiting of spas in Karlovy Vary etc.
Accommodation is up to you. You can rent a flat, live in every type of hotels or hostels, even motels, or in the tent in the nature. In all the other thinks you will be advised here.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend