Places to visit:
- Romans tomb (under ground) or the catacomb+roman theater+pomp ayes pillar+great library of Alexandria over the same place of the old library of Cleopatra time+national museum of Alexandria it is including Pharaohs,Romans,co pits or Cristen's ,Islamic and Arabic,Turkish monuments beside some monuments taken from out of the see from the old part of Alexandria where it is under the water now also you must going around the city to see the market area near from the Marin port of Alex which back to more than 3000 years ago Muntazah palace or the Turkish palace.
- You can go about 2 hours from Alexandria to visit EL ALAMIN where the second world war was and there a tombs for UN known solders of English,Italian,German also a museum for second world war weapons and picks.
- About 45 minutes from Alexandria to see Rosetta city where they discovered the Rosetta stone which had been stolen from Egypt and now in British museum,also you can see the fort of the city and the point where the river Nile met with the Mediterranean see,visiting some old houses back to more than 200 years ago.
- If you where a diver you must specific one day to see the under water museum where the old part of old Alexandria exist.
Cairo is capital of Egypt since about 1500 years ago it is one of the biggest capitals in all over the world about 20 million persons lives in you can see in Cairo the Pharaohs ancient Egyptian monuments, also the Islamic era monuments ,mosques, and houses, the Coptic or Cristine Churches for Cairo we arranging 3 days:
Places to visit:
- Pyramids of Giza about 9 pyramids which back to 4550 years ago +sphinx some tombs and Temple pyramids of sqarrah first pyramid in the world and oldest building still exist in the world back to 4600 years ago (step pyramid) and some tombs around.
- Egyptian museum mosque of el azhar back you 1000 years ago +house of zenab khaton back to 500 years ago +old bazaar and markets(khan el Khalil)
- To visit the Pharaohs village to see how the ancient Egyptian were life and work or visiting the old Cairo where the first mosque in Africa and old Churches in and synagogue here picks for some of these places.
I wishing see you soon in Egypt (insha ALLAH).
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend