the experience in Czech tourism and in 2001 I passed the examination for guiding. I am working under my mother´s travel agency - we are offering services in incoming area, not only in Prague, but in whole Bohemia. We provide our services in 4 languages - English, German,
Spanish and Russian.
Tour guiding highlights:
* Walking sightseeingtours or combined with microbuses;
* Cruises on the Vltava river with Lunch or Dinner & music;
* Restaurants: Lunch, Dinner, folkloric evening with music;
* Visits to Praque breweries, tasting of beer;
* Cultural programs: concerts, theaters, museums, black theatres;
* Transport and limousine service.
- Castles in Praque neighbourhood (Karlstejn, Konopiste, Melnik,
- Historical town & cities (Kutna Hora, Cesky Krumlov);
- West Bohemian region (Karlovy Vary, Mariánské lázne);
- Visits to the most known breweries, tasting of beer & Lunch
(Plzen, Krusovice, Benesov);
- Visits to the Bohemian glassworks.
Everything depend on your interest, which part of the Czech Republic you would like to see.
Our most popular city walkings tours:
- Prague Castle and the Castle District
- Lesser Town and Charles Bridge
- The Old Town and the Jewish Quarter
- The New Town and Vysehrad.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend