I am born in Prague and since 2001 I am an official guide with accreditation for Prague. I do guiding in the two languages: German and English. On the secondary school I studied German language and I finished these studies with State Examination. The English language I studied on the State Language School. I worked in the Travel Agency as well, where I got the experience in Czech tourism and in 2001 I passed the examination for guiding. I am working under my mother´s travel agency - we are offering services in incoming area, not only in Prague, but in whole Bohemia. We provide our services in 4 languages - English, German,
Spanish and Russian.
Tour guiding highlights:
* Walking sightseeing tours or combined with microbuses;
* Cruises on the Vltava river with Lunch or Dinner & music;
* Restaurants: Lunch, Dinner, folkloric evening with music;
* Visits to Prague breweries, tasting of beer;
* Cultural programs: concerts, theaters, museums, black theatres;
* Transport and limousine service.
- Castles in Prague neighbourhood (Karlstejn, Konopiste, Melnik,
- Historical town & cities (Kutna Hora, Cesky Krumlov);
- West Bohemian region (Karlovy Vary, Mariánské lázne);
- Visits to the most known breweries, tasting of beer & Lunch
(Plzen, Krusovice, Benesov);
- Visits to the Bohemian glassworks.
Everything depends on your interest, which part of the Czech Republic you would like to see.
Our most popular city walking tours:
- Prague Castle and the Castle District
- Lesser Town and Charles Bridge
- The Old Town and the Jewish Quarter
- The New Town and Vysehrad.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Price depends on the size of a group and the programme. Usual fee is from 25 to 30 EUR per hour.
About This Supplier
||Location: Czech Republic
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 24
We are two official guides of Prague and all the Czech Republic. M14780 is offering services in incoming area, not only in the capital Prague, but in whole Bohemia. We provide our services in 4 languages - English, German, Russian and Spanish and our tour are customizable. The places of interest include Prague...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend