– Lisbon along the Centuries: Architecture from Roman to Modern Times (6 hours)
– Lisbon before the Christians: Roman and Arabian Roots of the City (3 hours)
– Lisbon of the Discoveries: Golden Age and the „Capital of the World” (6 hours)
– Lisbon and the Earthquake of 1755: Destruction of a Metropolis and Beginning of a New Time (3 hours)
- Fado in the Alfama: Daily Life, Tradition and the Music of Longing (6 hours)
– Lisbon of Fernando Pessoas: The Human Side of the Great Poet (3 hours)
– The Historical Lisbon: Past and Present of a Capital (6 hours)
– The Historical Center: An Overview (3 hours)
Costs depend on the amount of people in the group and of the duration of the tour chosen. Unfortunatelly our language center does not cooperate with Nigeria anymore.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 74
Teaching languages is approaching cultures. This is what we believe. We, therefore, open our doors to students from all corners of the world, who come to learn with us the Portuguese language and culture, and, what is more important, come and bring their own culture with them. We want KOSMUS to be an international...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend