- West bank Settlements;
- The Negev - desert and Ramon Crater;
- Eilat and the red sea;
- Druze and Arab villages.
In Jerusalem we start in the morning with a panoramic view of the old city of Jerusalem from Mount of Olives, all the history of 3000 years of the city is now in front of us. Travel down to the Kidron Valley and visit the Garden and Church of Gethsemane - Church of all Nations and then to the tomb of Mery. Travel up to Mount Zion visiting David's tomb and the Last supper room, the Cenacle. Enter to the Old city from Zion's Gate to the Jewish Quarter, the Welling Wall. We will go through Muslim Quarter to the "way of the cross" to the famous "Via Dolorosa". Visit the Holy Sepulcher with the Kalvarium - the Golgotha. Go through the Christian Quarter and the colorful bazar.
- 2 days: The new city of Jerusalem visit of the Israel museum with the "Scrolls of the dead sea" and the Model of the second Temple of Jerusalem from 2000 years ago. Visit the Holocaust Museum "Yad Vashem". Traveling to the Hadasa Hospital to the Synagogue with the 12 Shagal windows. Visiting the bazaar in Machane Yehuda and the Ultra Orthodox center Meha shearim.
- 3 days: Traveling to the lowest point in the world - 400 m the Dead Sea passing Qomeran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were fond. Continue to the Ahava factory - cosmetic from minerals of the dead sea. Traveling to the Massada a visit which is not only a tour of an archeological excavation, but an important part of the Jewish history. Bathing in the dead sea.
- 4 days: Traveling to the Galilee visit of Nazaret with the Basilica of the Annunciation one of the most holy shrines in the Christian world. Going around the sea of Galilee and visiting Mount of Beatitudes - Mount of the Sermon, Capernaum and Tabcha - the Church of Multiplication. Traveling on Mount Tabor - Mount of Trasfiguration.
- 5 days: Visit in Haifa at the Bahay Shrine and Gardens. Visiting Acre with the walls and the citadeles from the Crusadar and Ottoman periot.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend