Suggested itineraries include:
- San Francisco Highlights: This 3.5 hour tour of San Francisco is perfect for first-time visitors. We will take you to those sights that have made San Francisco everyone's favorite city: North Beach, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, Sea Cliff, Twin Peaks, the Crookedest Street in The World (Lombard Street), the Golden Gate Bridge, and Fisherman's Wharf.
- Hidden Vineyards: Looking for a peaceful day touring Wine Country? Then let's spend a day visiting beautiful wineries in the Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valleys. Some of our best wines are made in these appellations and they are not as crowded as other parts of Wine Country.
- Beautiful Napa and Sonoma: Visit the world renowned Napa and Sonoma Valleys. These regions produce some of the world's best wine. Combine a day of tasting wine with lunch at one of the many excellent restaurants in the area.
- A Taste of Wine Country: If you do not have a full day to spend in Wine Country, this 4.5 hour tour is perfect for you. Visit the lovely Carneros region at the top of San Francisco Bay, where some of America's best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay are grown.
- Those Magnificent Redwoods: Want to get away from the hustle-bustle of the big city? Spend a half-day visiting the ancient redwood trees of Muir Woods, the hillside village of Sausalito, and the stunning Marin Headlands.
- The Perfect Day: Combine Those Magnificent Redwoods with San Francisco Highlights for The Perfect Day in the Bay Area.
- Red Trees and Red Wine: Combine a Taste of Wine Country with Those Magnificent Redwoods for a relaxing day in the country.
- Journey to Monterey: Visit the beautiful Oceanside communities of Monterey, Carmel, and Pacific Grove. A drive along the 17-Mile Drive, with its scenic ocean views and the famed Pebble Beach Golf Course, is a must.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend