My name is Tolun. If you want to plan a private tour of Turkey you are at the right place. I am an archaeologist and have been working as a tour guide in every corner of Turkey for many years. During my tours I had a chance to make lots of friends from around the world. I like to meet different people from different countries. If you want a special tour of Turkey, I offer my own private tours with my own minivan. I will do my best to make your trip a wonderful experience.
Start your tour in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya or anywhere else in Turkey. I will arrange transportation, accommodation in enchanting hotels, meals of local delights and make sure that you see all the highlights of each of the areas you will visit. You will not have to worry about anything.
During our tour I can introduce you to my friends, the local Turkish people! I will propose you to get acquainted with our daily life and local traditions of Turkey. If you are interested, your tours can also include village and school visits, folk music and dancing, picnic, teahouse meetings, local artisans, handicraft and even more. I will accommodate all ages and levels of physical fitness but enjoy taking my guests on exciting walks and if desired, challenging hikes.
* Payment: A deposit of 100 Euros is due at the time of booking; full payment is due two weeks prior to the tour.
* You can either send the money through moneybookers system by credit card, check or bank transfer or send the money directly to my bank account in Turkey, which I will give you upon your request.
* I do make a discount of 1 % for every extending day of your tour, up to 30 days. 30 days long tours can have a maximum discount of 30 %.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
* My fee for an individualized tour is 200 Euros per day for my guiding service and 50 Euros if I am using my minivan for the tour.
Price includes in 250 Euros per day:
- my services of driving
- guiding and lectures
- transportation (fuel not included*) in my comfortable VW minivan with air-conditioning (unlimited mileage).
Price does not included in 250 Euros per day:
- lodging accommodations
- entrance fees for museums
- national parks
- motorway tolls and your other possible personal expenses.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 11
I am a multilingual tour guide speaking English, French, Italian, and Japanese. I can also communicate in Chinese, Russian and German I am providing tours around the world. I have more than 10 years of tour guiding experience. I am a member of Nevsehir tour guides association and a supporter of Greenpeace in Turkey.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend