I will accompany you during your stay in Bohemia and I will show you the monuments, events and most interesting corners. I can arrange a special programme for your visit according to your interests. I accompany the same individual customers like groups. I would like to invite you to my birthplace - Prague and also to the other areas of my country, which is so rich with historic buildings. One of the places you can visit in the Czech Republic is of course Prague - historical center registered on the List of the Inheritance of UNESCO. I advise you to reserve two or three days for your visit to Prague.
And here are some types to discover the areas: I can offer visits to several interesting places to you such as for example:
- Thermal cities - Karlovy Vary, Marienbad; UNESCO - Cesky Krumlov, Kutna Hora;
- Castles - let us quote most known - Karlstejn, Hluboka, Jindrichuv Hradec etc. The list of the monuments is almost infinite in the Czech Republic.
Do not hesitate to ask me to arrange you program "a la carte". One can direct oneself towards certain topic - architecture, modern history, communism, the life of the characters (Kafka, Smetana), the everyday life, everything depends on you. I can help you with the choice of lodging, transport or ensure of the tickets for your program of the evening (theatres, concerts, folkloric evening, boats flies, excursions glassmaking).
Option 1: Walking Tours in Prague.
Here are given some places of interest in Prague, according to which you can arrange your itinerary:
- The Castle of Prague. It is one of the historic and architectonic buildings of very great importance. It represents one of the complexes of the greatest castles - true "city in the city". During the visit you will discover the founded Cathedral St. Guy- in 1344, Vieux Royal Palace - mixture of the architectonic styles for the Romance time till baroque. St. George Church - old convent of the Benedictines and especially picturesque Gold Ruelle.
- Vysehrad. It is the counterweight of the Castle of Prague. Second castle of the Czech kings, the residence of the legendary Libuse princess, who participated to the existence of the city "whose glory will touch stars". One can visit here the St Paul and Pierre basilica, and especially the places of the last rest of the great men of the history Czech Republic (Bedrich Smetana, Antonin Dvorak, Alfons Mucha).
- A Cheerful City – Josefov. 6 synagogues, which were preserved at the old Prague ghetto with exposures on the topic of the life and the traditions of the Jewish community. The old Jewish cemetery with its magic atmosphere forms part of the visit.
- The Old City. It is a true historical center of the city, which has been in development since the 13th century with its heart in the place of the Old city. It is an unforgettable astronomical clock of the beginning of 15th century.
- The Charles bridge. The monument is to be the most known from Prague. The Gothic bridge, decorated by a gallery with statues baroques. On both sides of the bridge there are three remarkable turns.
Option 2: French Speaking Guide outside Prague.
Do not hesitate to ask me to arrange you program "a la carte". One can direct oneself towards certain topic - architecture, modern history, communism, the life of the characters (Kafka, Smetana), the everyday life, everything depends on you.
I can help you with the choice of lodging, transport or ensure of the tickets for your program of the evening (theatres, concerts, folkloric evening, boats flies, excursions glassmaking).
- Cesky Krumlov. Superb historical city in South Bohemia, bordering Austria. If you have one day - do not hesitate to visit this city and its monumental castle.
- Kutna Hora. Old mining city (money mines) with monuments of the time - St. Barbe Cathedral and other Gothic monuments. The city is at 60 km distance from Prague and was registered on the list of the world Inheritance of humanity.
- Karlovy Vary. The city of water the best known in the Czech Republic located at the west of the country. Twelve thermal springs are used at balneal ends. The city is visited each year by a 5 million curios people from the whole world.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend