Cape Town is known as the "Mother City" of South Africa and has so much to offer in terms of natural beauty, cultural history, nightlife and of course shopping and some of the countries best restaurants.
It is one of the worlds most sought after tourist destinations - having won an array of international travel awards such as:
- Best City in the World - UK 2004 Telegraph Travel Award;
- One of the Top 14 Great Things in the World - National Geographic;
- The American 2004 Conde Nast Top 100 Readers Choice Awards.
Visitors to our beautiful city will not be disappointed as they discover a destination rich in variety with many unique experiences on offer.
Cape Town and the Game Reserves are popular destinations. I’m able to put together day tour packages as well as accommodation and car hire for your trip. Suggestions and Reservations are made according to your budget and preferences. Clients return to me for personal attention when it comes to tours, chaeffeur drives and accommodation or car hire arrangements.
The following are a selection of tours available in and around Cape Town. All tours will run with a minimum of 2 people and will be conducted on a private tours basis as opposed to a scheduled tour. In other words, I make valuable suggestions based on my knowledge and experience and the tour is constructed around your preferences. Departure times, routes, shopping trips, wine tastings, lunches and other are all flexible as we go.
- City: city orientation depicting the Cape's historic background whilst taking in the scenic sites of Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront and beautiful beaches.
- Peninsula: covering both the Atlantic Seaboard and the False Bay coastlines as we make our way to the Cape of Good Hope and back, stopping on route to view the African Penquin.
- Winelands: visit the Wine farms for tastings and cellar tours as we make our we through the historic towns of Stellenbosch and Franschoek.
- Whale: travel via False Bay and Cape Hangklip where we view the Southern Right Whale in Hermanus, the best Whale watching town in the world. Lovely views and wine tasting options en route.
- Cape Agulhas: take a trip to the Southern Tip of Africa where the Indian ocean meets the Atlantic Ocean. Dive with the Great White Shark.
- Cape Safari: view the Big 5 at a Private Game Farm only 2 hrs drive from the City.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend