|Questions and Answers
M10068 offers a cycling itinerary that will take moderate and strong cyclists across Switzerland.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
This summer (2012) will mark the 9th year.
2. What is your company's mission?
To show our riders Switzerland on a bike.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The name says it all: M10068!
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Originally from Iowa, John Klemme moved to Europe over 20 years ago and hasn't looked back. John taught English for a long, long time and had lots of interesting hobbies before founding M10068 and its affiliated websites. Since then he's been swamped! John is married, lives in Geneva and Zurich and will be a father any day now.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our "Challenge Tour". It was the first tour we did and its probably still the best: takes you across the heart of Switzerland: mountains, lakes, chalets, fields, etc.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I've had clients come back to repeat the exact same tour.