|Questions and Answers
Set high on a hill, wafted by gentle sea breezes, and overlooking the Caribbean amid lush green forests and elegant palms, M11459 is truly a getaway from the frenetic pace of life today.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been developing M11459 as a nature/ bird-watching retreat for 20 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
My interest is promoting the wildlife, specifically the birds and the plants and trees the birds thrive on, and then sharing this with nature lovers.
3. What does your company specialize in?
I specialize in Hawk-watching and the hawk-watch guided tour, and bird-watching.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
My name is Madeline Jacobs, I am the founder and owner.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
I don't have a "travel package". I rent out M11459 for $65.00 per night per person, breakfast included.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The comments I receive are that the clients love my place, the breakfasts, are impressed with the views and amount of birds I have on the property, and the fact that my retreat is very much like a tree house in that I am located on a promontory overlooking, and also level with, an abundance of trees...and the expansive views lends itself to seeing flocks of birds, not just individuals.