|Questions and Answers
M11764 provides traditional Bed & Breakfast accommodation in a beautiful garden setting at historic Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M11764 has been operating since 1994. We have been interested in running a B&B since visiting a Danish couple in Copenhagen under the 'Meet the Danes' scheme. We have both always worked with people and entertainment and this seemed a good way to go.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide good food and hospitality for people needing a short break.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialise in making our guests feel at home and helping them explore the delights of the Mornington Peninsula.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Peter and I founded and own M11764. Peter has worked in the entertainment industry, entertaining up to 12,000 guests in the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Melbourne Sports and Entertainment Centre and Melbourne Park. Naomi founded the Arena Theatre and has been a teacher.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We don't have packages as such. Guests book in for two nights and we can then help them decide what to see and do. We can arrange restaurant bookings, dolphin swims, a visit to Peninsula Hot Springs or a visit to the Wineries. sometimes they like to simply relax on the beach.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Thank you for the great hospitality and delicious breakfast. We hope to come back again and will strongly recommend M11764 to all my friends".