|Questions and Answers
We offer experiential, private pool villa holidays in fully catered, rural villas off the beaten path in Northeast Thailand.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We launched M12409 in 2000 with a seed capital donation, and have grown since then, with many repeat guests.
2. What is your company's mission?
To create sustainable local employment so that local villagers can avoid economic migration, by providing unique, eclectic and unusual villa holidays away from the tourist crowds in the heart of the Thai countryside.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We aim to offer guests memorable stays that showcase authenticity, fresh and tasty Thai food, and genuine Thai hospitality.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Ten and Euang, a husband and wife team with four children, had the dream of developing villa holidays with a difference. They are both local villagers and also run a small rice farm and plantations.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Both of our villas, M12409 and Green Gecko, offer full board private pool holidays, but we do not offer standardized packages, as in our experience guest requirements and wishes differ considerably. As a result, we tailor each stay to the guests' personal preferences- be this in terms of food, local visits and involvement, or undisturbed relaxation.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Most of our guests love our Thai food or comment on the peacefulness and beauty of the area or the warm welcome form the locals, but the best compliment we receive is when guests return year after year.