|Questions and Answers
M12454 is a small family run diving resort situated on the north east of the Fiji island, offering a very personal service.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The owner was originally from M12454 – he joined the British Army when he was 17 and returned to the village for a visit 37 years later and discovered there was no change. We decided to build a resort which would offer employment to the village. The resort was opened by the Prime Minister of Fiji in 2002 and we commenced trading 2003.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer quality holidays at quality prices.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Diving, bird watching, and fishing.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The ownerfounder is Kemueli Yabaki, originally from the village of Tiliva where he joined the British Army and lived the UK for many years. His past activities included rugby, fishing and vegetable gardening.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
7 nights with 5 days of diving – good value.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Best holiday of their life and will definitely return.