|Questions and Answers
Kaingo Camp and Mwamba Bush Camp are owner-run safari camps in South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Kaingo Camp was started in 1993 by Derek Shenton. It was and still is an authentic Zambian safari camp set alongside the Luangwa River.
2. What is your company's mission?
Provide our guests with their safari of a lifetime.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Photographic safaris with a network of photographic hides.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Derek Shenton built the camp when he was 25 years old, and has been running the operations and guiding safaris ever since.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
An 8-night safari split between Kaingo and Mwamba, offering plenty of time to experience both camps and the varied habitat of our area.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
They are coming back. 60% of our guests return to us for another safari.