|Questions and Answers
We offer ranch stays in Oregon.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have owned and operated the ranch growing high quality hay and cattle since 1984. M13232, an historic central Oregon ranch, began hosting dude ranch guests in the year 2000.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide our guests with a positive and memorable western dude ranch experience
3. What does your company specialize in?
Dude ranch vacations including trail riding, cattle drives, fly-fishing
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The dude ranch portion of the business was started by a small group of folks led by Richard & Shirley Bloomfeldt. The Bloomfeldt’s have raised cattle for over 50 years. Richard spent 40 years in the paper industry and Shirley was a public school teacher for 35.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel package is the dude ranch vacation.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
What a lovely place to stay. The rooms have great views of the property and are very comfortable. Getting up in the morning you see the cattle grazing on the land which helps you to forget your troubles. Dick and Shirley are gracious hosts and do everything possible to make your stay memorable. We were very fortunate to have a group from Washington staying with us and one of them (Ian) cooked a great English Breakfast! This is an Inn not to be missed and one to go back to many times even if you are there only to unwind.