|Questions and Answers
Canadian Wilderness Outdoor Vacation and Fishing cabins, boat and motor rental and outfitting services.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business has started as wilderness cabin rentals in the 1950s and progessed from there. The current owners have been operating as an outfitters business since 1985.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide the ultimate enjoyment of true unspoiled Canadian Wilderness as well as great fishing and quiet relaxation in the most comfort posssible in a remote island location.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Great Fishing and Outdoor Vacation like you normally can find only while camping, only with less hassle and in more comfort and security. Remote island location, no electricity, no phone -
you truly get away from it all. Go back in time 100 years and enjoy nature at it's finest...a real change from modern city life.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The owners, George and Gisela Yelle are retired civil servants who operate this as their retirment hobby.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We tailor all our packages so they meet the customers' expectations as closely as possible.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The ultimate compliment is a returning customer!
We feel great satisfaction when customers are totally comfortable and truly enjoy their vacation in our little nature paradise. The most gratifying comment was when a family visiting for the first time told us on departure that they felt like they had visited friends rather than just being customers.