|Questions and Answers
M13435 is an historic country house hotel, situated in the wild splendour of Connemara on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have established as a hotel since 1883, it was at first a family home more than a country house.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our Companys Mission is to assure every guest receives the Highest Standard of Welcome and Service from the moment they enter the hotel grounds.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are accommodation providers for families, couples for a romantic night away, walking groups, golden years, weddings and relaxation to get away from the stresses of everyday life.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr. John Coyle is the owner of the hotel.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Depending on the seasons for summer the hotel is swarming with children as we offer a lot of on-site of activities such as golf course, tennis courts, out door heated pool (seasonal), boating, kayaking, fly fishing on our own private lake, croquet and many more. For our golden years and off peak we offer day trips to Inish Boffin, Kylemore, Abbey and other local places of interest.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment to be recieved by the hotel is that all the staff are so friendly and food is out of this world.