|Questions and Answers
M13458 is the place where your family can rough it in comfort at an authentic dude ranch overlooking the northwest corner of Yellowstone Park on the eastern slope of the Continental Divide.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The Nine Quarter Circle was started in 1912 and has been in operation ever since! In 2012, we’ll be celebrating our 100th year with giveaways and celebrations. The Kelsey’s have owned the ranch since 1948.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide an historic, authentic and traditional dude ranch experience.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Dude Ranch Vacations.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
It was founded 100 years ago, but Howard Kelsey purchased the ranch in 1948 and it is still run by his son, Kim. So, the family has an long and valuable history with the ranch and the experience necessary to provide the best available vacation.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular package is our traditional 7-day vacation, which includes all the activities (horseback riding, square dance, cookouts, campfire, hayride, etc.).
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We strive to ensure that if a person was here many years ago as a child, they can bring their own child and find that it is exactly as they remember and that they can be assured their child is building the same life-long memories. So, our best compliment was when someone told us that the ranch is “Where time stands still”.