|Questions and Answers
M13546 is known for extensive riding through an unusual variety of terrain.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have owned the ranch for 20 yrs. Our background was in the service industry, the ski areas and backcounrty horse packing business in the Eastern Sierra of California.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide a memorable, unique experiance, a chance to really get away from the everyday stresses.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are a horse back riding guest ranch, with hiking, fishing, swimming and solitude.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The ranch was a guest ranch when we bought it 20 yrs ago. Our background was in the service industry, the ski areas and backcounrty horse packing business in the Eastern Sierra of California
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
All of our packages are popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I’m still flying high on the memories of my week spent at the M13546. The staff was warm, welcoming, attentive, respectful and just a lot of fun in general. The cabins were great, the lodge was rustic and authentic. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. I appreciated that the staff takes the time to match riders with the horses and that you ride the same horse each day. I also appreciated that they took the time each day to see how each rider was feeling and discuss the plans for the next day. Each ride was different and the scenery was magnificent.