||InfoHub supplier since Apr 2005!
Base of operations: USA -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 20
We own and train all our horses we don’t lease them like many guest ranches do. We average 28 hours per week on horseback. Why are we unique?
• We own our horses and don’t rent them for the season.
• We are the only ranch in the United States that has been designated by the U.S. Department of Interior as a National Natural Landmark, which testifies to the beauty of our ranch.
• We have 37% of our guests return to the ranch, which speaks to our professionalism and how pleased our guests were with their visit. Numerous guests have returned for 7 years in a row. We have only been open for 7 years.
• Our facilities are new and beautifully decorated. Numerous rooms are less than a year old.
• Echo Canyon owns 1500 acres and leases 60,000 acres from the Forest Service. A horseback riding paradise. We pride ourselves in creating the best western family environment, with a superb horse program with new facilities.