|Questions and Answers
We provide an amazing stay at our 20 acre property in Blairsville, USA.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide quality lodging in a relaxation and peaceful environment.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cabin rentals, spa services.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Robert and Ilke Lander. Originally from Northern Maine and Ghent, Belgium, the Landers transplanted to Blairsville in 2002. Living onsite, the Landers offer a small Inn-type personalized experience combined with the privacy and amenities associated with a mountain cabin rental. Truly a unique experience in the North Georgia Mountains.
After 10 years hosting the resort, once again, Robert and Ilke have created a new addition to the resort. In Spring 2012, the Landers will include a vineyard on property, growing 2 varietals of grapes, Chardonnel and Cabernet Sauvignon; to begin with. By 2013, there will be a full production micro-winery, Full Moon Cellars, located alongside the Lodge.
To compliment these expansions, resort guests will be able to sample and enjoy the fruits of their labor at the new tasting room in the Lodge. Wines from Paradise Vineyards and other location vineyards will be available.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Spa = Ride and Rub spa package.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive many.