|Questions and Answers
Small family operated cottage resort located just North of Muskoka, Ontario.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Ken and Carol Turner have been operating the resort since 1981 when they purchased the property from Carol's parents who had operated the property as a small fishing camp since 1951.
2. What is your company's mission?
We offer a true Northern Ontario experience, we welcome families, fishing buddies, friends new and old. We also host weddings and elopements from 2-160 persons.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in accommodations for fishing groups, weddings and family vacations.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Ken and Carol Turner-Owners
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our elopement packages and family vacations are very popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Many of our clients say that it feels just like home when they return to Woodland Echoes.