|Questions and Answers
To showcase the west coast of British Columbia and all her beautiful scenery.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
15 years. I had a dream to take people to places they could only see by sailboat. To show them the beauty of nature and taste so of the freshest seafood the world can offer.
2. What is your company's mission?
To keep our business small and offer personal service.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Infinite charters to the most romantic and scenic places only hours from Vancouver's downtown core.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Michael Bromley is the owner and operator of M14395. Having grown up on the west coast has made his passion into a business. It started with fishing with his father as a child and grew to kayak charters then onto sailing.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
My sail/dinner trip as it is three hours and you have your own restaurant with an ever changing view. Also, the spa trip has become very popular with the ladies as the venue is truly stunning.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?