|Questions and Answers
We are a family owned enterprise and have been in the business of organizing sailing and cycling vacations in Holland, Belgium and France.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been operating our business since 1990, it started with our passion for cycling, boats and culture.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our company’s mission is to give our guests the ultimate holiday experience by our combination of physical exercise and exploring of culture and nature.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are specialized in cycle holidays.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mirjam & Michel Meeuwessen are founder and owner of M14405. Mirjam studied commercial economy, was a banking manager for an international bank and she has a the inland skipper license for cargo and passengers vessels. Michel studied law, marketing and has a coastal navigation certificate, a masters certificate for square rigged tall ships and the inland skipper license for cargo and passengers vessels.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
All our tours are generally fully booked.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
This was the best holiday ever, it was much more than we ever expected.