|Questions and Answers
Transformational workshops using creativity to communicate and handle stress.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It started in the late 1970's with weekly classes. Soon it was apparent that a 3 hr class does not give enough focus time to learn and keep a focus.
Workshops were started to enable enough time to become fully absorbed in the process and progress.
2. What is your company's mission?
We help people learn to use their creativity to communicate and handle stress.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Art painting workshops in interesting locations where people like to vacation.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
J.R. Baldini, artist, Founder and Executive Director of International Plein Air Painters a worldwide organization. Owner of M14547. Master photographer Professional Photographers of America. Inductee Niagara Falls Arts and Culture Wall of Fame. J. R. is a practicing artist, referred by the National Gallery as the only Contemporary Artist painting Niagara Falls.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Accommodations and travel is not inclusive at our workshops.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"You changed my life"
"I can cross you off my bucket list"