|Questions and Answers
Established in 1998 by a group of highly experienced Travel, Tours and Trekking adventure professionals, M14726 is a leading trekking and tour operating company in Nepal since 1998
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I was worked as Porter in the mountain since 1989 to 1990 then learn as Trekking Cook and work as trekking cook 1990 to 1992, After that about Trekking route, Culture, Mountain Tourism 1st Aid
2. What is your company's mission?
We familiarise our valued clients with the local people, their culture, lifestyle, religion and occupation. Realising our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), we are dedicated to social services. We allocate certain amount of our net profit for the Parbatiya Bikas Manch (Hillside Development Forum), an NGO working for the wellbeing of the poor students, women and the disabled. Besides, we contribute to upgrading community health services and contribute to environment conservation efforts in Nepal.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Trekking, Rafting, Sightseeing, Hotel reservation in Nepal, Bhutan, India and Bhutan.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr. Govinda Poudel - He has 14 years as Tour and Trek Guide and Leader in different agencies. 2 year trek and tour Manager in yeti trekking.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Nepal trekking. Everest trekking, Annapurna trekking, langtang trekking, Dolpo trekking
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Perfect and Excellent Travel and tour organizer in Nepal.