|Questions and Answers
With mastery over all tourism related literature, your guide will be a fount of knowledge and an ambassador for Iranian culture, looking after all small details of the tour.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Established in 2003, we have come to earn the position of being Iran’s leading tour operator, a fact attested to by repeated "Certificates of Merit" being awarded to it by Iran’s Board of Tourism in addition to the trust put in it by some of the best known names in the travel industry and the most prestigious cultural institutions across the world.
2. What is your company's mission?
We have remained committed to our initial goal of satisfying our clients as well as fulfilling the country's cultural aspiration.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Highly Quqlified Tours
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Payman Karimpour, born in 1982, has the following professional experience: Azad University of Arak, Mathematics Arak, Iran BA Degree University of Applied Science and Technology, Hotel Management Kish, Iran BA Degree
* Certified member of International Air Transport Association (IATA) (2002)
* Tour Manager Degree (Iranian Cultural Heritage & Tourism Organization, 2005)
* Tour Operator Degree (2006)
* Instructor of NHTV Breda University of Professional Education (Netherlands) in Iran in the field of Tour Management, Tourism, and Hospitality
* International Computer Driving License (digital literacy and fluency with all relevant computer software)
* Hospitality and Formality Degree (2009)
* Familiar with major Global Reservation Systems including Galileo and Amadeus
* Member of WFTGA & ITGA
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Tehran – The Gateway to Iran
Isfahan – Iran’s Masterpiece
Kashan – The Characteristically Iranian
Shiraz – The City of Poetry and Nightingales
Fars – The Place of Origin of Ancient Persia
Hamadan – The Biblical City of Iran
Kermanshah – A Cradle of Prehistoric Cultures
Yazd – The Center of Zoroastrian Faith
Kerman – Cumin, Copper, Mysticism and more…
Mashhad – Iran’s Holiest City
Ahvaz – Iran’s Hottest Football
Zanjan – The city of Carpets, Knives and Silver Jewelry
Tabriz – The City of Romantic Ballads and Patriotic People
Ardabil – The City of A Great Sufi and his legacy
Qom – The Stronghold of Shia
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Few times in a life one can meet this kind of company who is up to whatever comes and might deal with virtually any social situation as if it was the most usual.