|Questions and Answers
M15125 are for people who love to ride, are seeking adventure and love both on and off road riding.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M15125 has been in operation since 1999. The company's founder (Dave Drudge) started the company after 2 years of volunteer work in Guatemala's poorest neighborhoods. We continue to this day to give portions of our profits back to the community.
2. What is your company's mission?
We aim at value for money. When you ride with M15125 from the first day you enter your hotel to the last day of riding we want you to feel that you received nothing less than great value for money.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M15125 specializes in dual-sport touring in Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and the surrounding area.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Dave Drudge is the founder of M15125 and brings many years of both motorcycle and other overland touring experience to the company.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Besides our fun 1 day packages, our most popular tour is the 10 day Coast to Coast package. Within 10 days you will explore the highlights of 3 countries, seeing the coasts, mountains, rivers, ruins, and more!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our numerous TripAdvisor reviews speak for themselves, but we continue to believe that our clients that come back year after year for more rides are giving us the best compliment.