|Questions and Answers
Self-guided tours, cycling and walking, in the Dordogne and Lot valleys of SW France.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
A young company in it's sixth year of operation.
Living in the region, and working previously within the cycle-touring industry, the creation of our own company was a natural progression.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide a high quality product which will want clients coming back for more. We offer freedom, flexibility and value for money.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Self-guided tours with the capability of being able to create customized tours to suit all.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Cliff Walker, along with his wife Annie, set up M15363 Ltd six years ago. Cliff is English, Annie is French. They live in the area in which they operate. Cliff has been involved in self-guided tours for sixteen years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We offer a number of tours throughout the region. Our "Dordogne 1" is by far our most popular tour.
This particular tour includes many of the "guide book locations".
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Difficult to pick out one! Our website includes numerous testimonials of which we are extremely proud of. When clients come back a second and third time, we must be doing something right!!