|Questions and Answers
Enjoy the spectacular beauty and abundant wildlife of this magnificent river valley on a canoe - one of the finest and most unobtrusive ways to view game and soak up the great outdoors.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We started our Canoeing safaris in the early 90's more precisely 1994 while I have been canoeing the Zambezi since 1987 and continue to do so to this day with our team of very experienced river guides.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is simple. Offer an unforgettable safari experience at the right price.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Primarily canoeing safaris complimented by walks and game drives in areas of specific interest i.e. Mana Pools.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Ant Elton is the founder of the company and is still the primary driver of the same company.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We canoe both the Zambian and Zimbabwean shorelines while our favorite or most popular section of the river and indeed the safari is canoeing through the Mana Pools National Park where the wild life unquestionably at its best.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
What an amazing adventure! It's tough and scary at times but so very worth it!