|Questions and Answers
M15516 is a luxury country cottage, farm stay and self-contained 5 Star B&B just 30 minutes from the world famous Waitomo Caves in New Zealand’s central North Island.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M15516 has operated since 2001. I started it because I enjoy hosting visitors and sharing our beautiful farm location.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide exceptional hospitality and service and a very private and personalised stay.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Self-contained Bed & Breakfast accommodation, honeymoon stays, private romantic accommodation. Dinners also available by prior request.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Elisabeth Cowan - farmer's wife, university graduate, tourism operator.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Self-contained Bed & Breakfast accommodation with optional, privately catered dinner options.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
My girlfriend rated this cottage as the best stays among all her overseas trip. The moment I arrived at the cottage, we were warmly welcomed by Liz. She gave us a little orientation of the area and I was impressed by the design of the cottage, it definitely gave me a very homely feeling. I think Liz has done a great job in constantly reminding us that do not hesitate to look for her if we need anything. The breakfast made by her was absolutely amazing.