|Questions and Answers
We offer comprehensive horseback rides and trips throughout northwest Montana.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in 8 years now, we bought a business that had been operating for 34 years, and since then have expanded it do a multi-faceted four season outdoor recreation company.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide customized experience based vacations for a wide variety of visitors seeking to enjoy Northwest Montana.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Guiding clients on horseback throughout Glacier Country.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Pat Tabor founder, was a corporate executive for over 25 years prior to starting the M15585. He has tapped into his extensive outdoorsman background as well as travel experience all over the year to form the basis of the quality of service the company now delivers.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
5-day Horse Pack trip into the famed Bob Marshall Wilderness. Popular because it is the right mixture of ruggedness and wilderness sight seeing combined with high quality service and excellent "back country" camping conditions.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
This was the trip of a lifetime, it was everything I hoped it would be and more. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.