|Questions and Answers
Providers of a full line of outfitting services in Yellowstone Park and the Teton Wilderness Area in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Wilderness Trails has been family owned and operated for over 50 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
We offer vacationers unique ways to explore Yellowstone National Park, the Teton Wilderness and Jackson Hole Wyoming on horseback! Bedroll and Breakfast, Wildlife Watching, Pack trips, Big Game Hunting, Fishing Trips, Trail Rides, Customized Wilderness Adventures.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Experienced Guides; Quality Meals; Gentle Horses; Comfortable Drive-in Base Camp. Pack Trips and Fishing Trips, Bedroll and Breakfast, Drop Camps, and Horseback Riding in Yellowstone Park and the Teton Wilderness Area in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Bedroll and Breakfast. An experience the entire family will enjoy!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Best trip ever!