|Questions and Answers
M15634 welcomes you to the rich culture of Trinidad and Tobago.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Cathy and Clyde George share a passion for calypso and steelpAn. In 1999 they created the Diego Martin Pan Institute to help spread their love of steel pan and calypso.
2. What is your company's mission?
To introduce the world to steel pan and calypso.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Steel pan and calypso.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Clyde and Cathy George are a Trini-American couple married in 1978. Clyde is a world acclaimed jazz steel pan artist. Cathy ran Space Inc Travel age NYC for 30 years. In 2008 she became a yoga master and instructor.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Trinidad Carnival is the 3rd most popular carnival in The world. The excitement, the costumes, the music, the energy and the love fill this small island for weeks before ash Wednesday.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Thank you for showing us the best of the Trinidad culture.