|Questions and Answers
NAUI & PADI affliates offering scuba & snorkling lessons and tours in San Juan & Fajardo. Winners of the NAUI & PADI "Outstanding Service" Award
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
29 years, starting at the Caribe Hilton 1982-89 then moving to the Normandie Hotel 1990-2005 & now operating lessons and dives behind the Normandie Hotel 2005-present
2. What is your company's mission?
To supply convenient, safe & competent local scuba & snorkeling NAUI & PADI instruction & tours to tourists visiting San Juan
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in customizing the tours to the clients by showing them specifically all the smallest marine critters they would normally pass over without seeing
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Karen Vega the first female certified as a scuba instructor in Puerto Rico in 1977. For the past consecutive 34 years been teaching, guiding & protectinig the marine life in her areas.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The dives to the Figure 8 Reef as the fish swim along with the divers & will feed from the divers
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I never saw so many different types of marine life just from the beach!