|Questions and Answers
Red Sea diving safaris and liveaboards.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M15902 has been running for 10 years now. We started the business after working for a number of years as Red Sea liveaboard diving instructors. We decided it was time to built our own boat, M/Y Amelia, and start running our own Red Sea diving safaris.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide quality Red Sea diving safaris to all who board one of our vessels. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and the majority of our guests are return clients.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Egyptian Red Sea diving safaris.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr Sherif Shaanoun, PADI diving Instructor for 15 years. Underwater videographer for 2 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Probably the Brother Islands because the diving is so spectacular, the best in the Red Sea if not the world!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive many compliments, it would be a bad week for us if we were not complimented on the standard of diving offered, customer service, quality and standard of our boats and the friendliness of our crew. We always complete a guest questionnaire at the end of the week so we have feedback from all guests. Probably the most gratifying comment is when a guest tells you they have been saving up for the safari, and that it was worth every penny and they will start saving to come back again.