|Questions and Answers
Explore the scenically stunning wine-lands of the Western Cape and experience the best of South African wine and food - a region which is an epicurean’s dream.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M16070 started in January 2002after I had sold my publishing business and decided to share my passion for wine with tourists visiting the Western Cape province of South Africa.
2. What is your company's mission?
My aim is to give my client an unforgettable experience of the wonderful wines, meals and scenery available.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Gourmet wine tours of the region.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Stephen Flesch is the founder and is a registered tour guide and a member of the Cape Tourist Guides Association. The former Chairman of the Wine Tasters Guild of South Africa, he has a wide and intimate knowledge of the wines of the area, accumulated over forty years of wine tasting. He also knows personally many of the winemakers and proprietors of the most important wineries. Currently he is the Leader of the Cape Town Slow Food Convivium.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The most popular wine region to visit is Stellenbosch because it is has the greatest concentration of great wineries. I do not have “packages”. Each tour is custom designed for the clients.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Thank you for a wonderful day. You made it very special for us.