|Questions and Answers
We provide unforgettable diving vacations on the Island of Ustica, Italy.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Diving centre was started in 1994 and since 2003 we have been able to provide to customers board and lodging in our own resort.
2. What is your company's mission?
We are a diving resort and our mission is to give our customers a wonderfull diving vacation in our beautifull little island providing them with all comforts and efficient organization. Our resort is family-owned business and we are very attentive to our clientele.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are specilized in guided dives in the marine reserve of Ustica. In our resort great attention is given to the food.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
My wife and I founded the company in 1994. I'm now 54yo and Ann, my wife is 50. I've been diving since I was 14 but in my "previous life" my job was selling spare parts for cars in Turin (North of Italy) and my wife was an housewife. In fact I owned a company in Turin which I sold it in 1998 and since then I dedicated myself, together with my wife, to the sea and to the Island of Ustica.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our package includes: transfer from airport to Palermo harbour, hydrofoil ticket to Ustica, board and lodging in our resort, guided dives from our own boat.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment: "Thanks for all, I just felt like beeing at home".