|Questions and Answers
Residential Summer Sports Camp for Boys.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Founded in 1920 by Olympic Swimming Coach, Matt Mann.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide boys with a summer of fun and excitement. Using a wide variety of land and water sports, including adventure and canoe tripping. Our high quality, well trained staff build confidence and independence in the boys through their leadership and teaching them sports skills.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Swimming, Soccer, Tennis, Softball, Canoe Tripping.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Matt Mann founded M16174 in 1920, it has since passed to Bob Duenkel who has been the Director since 1976.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular session's are the 4 week sessions. The second session includes our famous canoe tripping package.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Who is this boy you sent to me, our son has returned home so much more responsible, mature and respectful".