|Questions and Answers
Whether you’re looking for a two-day blast along the cream of Scotland’s infamous purpose-built biking trails or a week-long adventurous traverse of the remote Scottish Highlands.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since summer 2004, the summer of Greece when the Olympic Games took place in Athens!
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer the opportunity to the guest to escape from reality, to relax and spent some unforgettable days with their family and romantic days with their partners.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Our company specialize in offering amazing accommodation options with unique architecture of a circle buildings gives a really unique sense of the space.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder of the company is Nestor and Fotini Levitis, who envisioned, designed and built this resort on their own. Nestor was o former pilot of Olympic Airlines and civil engineer. Fotini is architect-designer and works as a school teacher. Currently the manager of the company, Nikos, in cooperation with his mother, Fotini, keep running the company having always high standards in serving their clients. Nikos is civil engineer following his father steps.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our M16184 villa is our most demanded package.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Oasis of relaxing, fabulously peaceful retreat, petit coin de paradise (the small corner of paradise), la Moulin d’ amour (the mill of love).