||InfoHub supplier since May 2007!
Base of operations: Chile -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 1
HOTELSA, an abbreviation for M16529 is a family company that began activities in Chile in 1984.
Its founder Julio Alberto Leiva, is a Certified Public Accountant from Columbia University USA. He also graduated from the University of Buffalo in New York where he completed his studies in Hotel Administration. He has held high positions in the International Hotel industry, some of which are as follows:
* Hilton: Hotel New York Hilton-Controller.
* Sheraton: Director of Finances New York Sheraton.
* Intercontinental: Director of Finances for the Carribean region.
* Holiday Inn Inc: General Manager for Latin America.
Together with his family they founded the Hotel Coyhaique in the Chilean Patagonia, and several fishing lodges. They organized Tourist Circuits with their own fleet of specialized vehicles and local guides, making them pioneers in the tour industry in the zone of the Austral Road.
Today with more than 24 years of incessant labor, HOTELSA not only is an administrator, promoter and representative of important hotel chains, but they have their own Tourist Operator PATAGONIA EXPEDITION.
Together with a notable team of professionals they shape the most specialized and exclusive company for Circuits and Excursions to Patagonia. They have an authority and knowledge of Chile and Argentina, that gives them an important value for the Operators and foreign guests, since it is the only company that operates THROUGHOUT PATAGONIA (Chile and Argentina). The company devotes itself to specific activities such as:
* Fishing and Golf Tours and Ski Programs.
* Tourist circuits that cross diverse places of the patagonia, in Chile and Argentina.
* Corporate trips for executives and integral Organization of expositions, corporate meetings, and events.
The Managerial team is comprised of:
* Julio Leiva Garcia - President
* Marjorie Quintana - Reservations
* Mario Cid - Operational Manager
* John Jutzy - Sales Director