|Questions and Answers
M16849 aims to offer our clients something a little more personal than the average incentive trip, personally selecting the locations and properties that we utilize.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Established in 2002, with the purpose of serving the Travel Industry as an incoming tour operator in the Southern African region. The aim was to offer clients something a little more personal than the average tour to SA, personally selecting the locations and properties that we utilize
2. What is your company's mission?
M16849 offers a personal touch to the creation of a client’s trip, both in the service and in the holidays selected. Wherever possible small boutique hotels, resorts and guesthouses are used, ensuring that clients receive special personalized attention in "True South African style hospitality", which makes the difference between an excellent holiday and an average one.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Wherever possible we offer small boutique hotels, resorts and guesthouses where clients will receive special personalised attention - the difference between an excellent trip and an average one.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Sonja Newlands started M16849 in 2002, she also owns a boutique Travel Agency. She was previously involved with a dive centre based at Aliwal Shoal for 6 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Mozambique, as it is an unusual and unexplored travel destination.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That we have exceeded all expectations and provided superb value for money.