|Questions and Answers
A group of crafts teachers offering classes and courses in their studios across West Cork, Ireland.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2002 we formed the group, including potters, wood carvers, chair making and fine arts.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide top quality crafts teaching in a range of disciplines to visitors and local enthusiasts.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Pottery, chair making, wood carving, photography, glass fusing, print and mixed media.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Adrian Wistreich, Ben Russell and Alison Ospina have all been professional craftspeople in West Cork for ten years or more, teaching in their studios.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Weekend craft courses for international visitors, particularly pottery, chair-making and photography, which form part of tour itineraries.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Adrian is a wonderful tutor, patient, amusing and very talented. It was a fun day but I also learned a lot about pottery. In 3 hours we made three artefacts and I was proud of them! Being able to view the gallery with the wonderful display was a bonus.